We`re hiring!: Customer Service Representative
Lavnt is an e-commerce platform that aims to promote the finest modest clothing in the world.
We are looking for a curious, relatable, enthusiastic and savvy Customer Service Representative to join our team. This person will manage and develop our relationship with Customers all over the world, helping to reinforce a strong brand voice and nurture relationships with the community. The ideal candidate for this role should be passionate about Fashion and has prior experience in Customer Service functions. Ultimately, you should be able to participate in building our brand, increase customer engagement and sales.
- Provide knowledgeable answers to customer phone and e-mail inquiries regarding products and brand.
- Deal with orders in the back office and liaise with logistics.
- Follow-up on orders and liaise with customers, retail, repair services, buyers, etc
- Follow-up on all customer requests to ensure the brand provides the highest level of customer service in the industry
- Manage ongoing customer relationships utilizing our CRM tools
- Develop collaborative, positive working relationships with staff
- Assist customers with after-sales service issues
- Be a primary contact for customer inquiries about our products and brand.
- Review user-generated comments and posts in a quick and timely manner.
- Respond to comments, when appropriate, in order to foster a positive community and add value to the user’s experience.
- Escalate User Generated Content, where appropriate, to internal and client stakeholders.
- Summarize insights and conversations to create actionable, client-facing reports that lead to optimization
- +2 years of experience in customer service, preferably in fashion.
- Arabic and English Fluency is a must.
- Must be a sales-oriented person.
- Understanding of popular social networks – design, functionality, users
- Proactive personality and self-motivator
- Demonstrates initiative with the ability to multi-task and detail oriented in a fast paced environment
- Proven to be organized, methodical, rigorous
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office applications and the ability to learn new applications quickly
- Team player able to develop great relations with co-workers
To apply or for additional questions about the vacancy, you can contact us at [email protected]